If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt.
Preparing your products for a return
To ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible you are responsible for the following when returning your products;
- Email us on email@example.com with Subject RETURN REQUEST including the Invoice number of your order, details of your order, and your personal details.
- We will reply to your email confirming your request and return reference number
- clearly mark your return reference number on the outside of the parcel; and
- include all accessories and parts that were sold with the product.
Failure to adhere to any of these requirements could delay the processing of your request or result in its decline altogether.
Items should wherever possible be returned in their original packaging with any enclosed documentation and a Return Reference number.
Please note due to hygiene reasons, we are unable to offer an exchange or refund on underwear, swimwear and cosmetics, unless they are sealed in their original packaging. This does not affect your statutory rights.
NL orders can be sent back to us free of charge. If you are returning from outside the NL the cost of return is your responsibility. We recommend using a tracked service as we do not accept any responsibility for returned goods until they have been received at our warehouse.
All returns must be accompanied by an invoice. Refunds will be processed to the original payment card. If your order was paid using Paypal, we will arrange for your refund to be processed back to the Paypal account.
We ask you to take reasonable care of the goods you purchase while they are in your possession.
The conditions for returning an item are:
– The product must show no signs of wear such as stains, odor and usage damage
– The product must have the original packaging including labels, in good condition. Please return the item in a bag or box so that no tape or other damage is applied to the original packaging.
– Do not store items in smoky rooms or in a kitchen as items with an odour will not be accepted as returns.
– Underwear is excluded from the return procedure from a hygienic point of view.
– In the event of a defect upon receipt, you must report this asap
– Please register the return / exchange within 28 days by sending an e-mail to our customer service to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be unable to accept the return of any item where there is evidence that these instructions have not been followed. Goods should not be soiled, torn or damaged.
Please allow 7-15 working days from receipt of your goods at our warehouse for the return to be processed. You will receive a confirmation email once your return has been processed with a new tracking number for exchanged goods or a refund receipt.
Please send your return to the address as shown on your returns email you will receive; you have 28 days to return your order from the date of delivery.